- Quick to install– one end of the strap fits round the back handle of the wheelie bin. This only has to be done once and should only take 2 minutes.
- No tools or drilling required – secure your wheelie bin lid without any tools or drilling.
- Very hard wearing– the bungee cord and hook are very durable.
Very useful– secures the lid in seconds to prevent wind damage and animals entering your bin.
- 10-year warranty– we provide a 10-year warranty on this product. It excludes fair wear and tear and/or any damage associated with misuse.
- Heavy duty model - this product is stronger than our standard model so is better suited to very windy locations.
- Quickly and easily fitted in seconds.
The Tough & Easy wheelie bin strap secures the lid against wind etc. It operates by clipping under the rim of the lid, as is shown in the pictures.
This special edition model comes with a precision laser cut lid clip and is stronger and thicker than our standard product. It has been specially engineered to operate in very windy conditions.
Tough & Easy products are designed, made and dispatched quickly from our warehouse, all in the UK.
What's in the kit?
- Tough & Easy heavy duty wheelie bin lid strap
- Full and detailed instructions
How do I fit it?
To initially fit the unit, you will need to loop it round the back handle via a simple knot (full instructions show to do this).
Once fitted you can clip the lid closed and unclip to open; taking seconds.
When the bin is emptied, just unclip the hook and tie round the handle. It will not interfere with the bin emptying.
This product comes ready for 240 litre bins (the standard size in the UK). It will operate with the smaller 120 litre bin by adjusting the knot position.
Tough & Easy exclusively design a wide range of products only available from easy life tools, beware of poor quality copies.