- Easily fitted and removed – takes less than 30 seconds to fit, once initial installation is complete.
- High security – constructed using 3 mm steel, this ‘Box Section’ lock is difficult to bend or force.
- Seen from outside – deters thieves, as it can be seen it from outside. You may save £100’s; an attempted robbery would ruin your door.
- High quality finish –powder painted and baked gives a very tough scratch and chip resistant finish. This model is coloured in white gloss.
- Fully complete - Tough & Easy products come complete with a padlock and 2 keys.
- 10-year warranty- the padlock may not be made in the UK and comes with a one-year warranty. The 10-year warranty applies to all other items but excludes fair wear and tear to the paint finish and/or any damage associated with forced entry.
- Quickly and easily fitted in seconds.
This model is only for single handle doors!
This deluxe model comes with a polished brass padlock
This patio door model is for ‘left locking’ doors. From the inside, look at the handle; is it positioned to your left or your right. If it’s left, this is the correct model.
The Tough & Easy patio door lock can be fitted in seconds. It operates by securing the handle, as is shown in the pictures.
Tough & Easy products are designed, made and dispatched quickly from our warehouse, all in the UK.
Patio and french doors are easy for most thieves to open, thus this lock offers a low priced security option to secure your patio doors and give you piece of mind.
This single handle version is very quickly fixed and removed from the door, taking less than 30 seconds. It will secure ‘left locking’ door handles, as shown in the pictures.
All Tough & Easy patio door products are painted to a high standard with baked powder paint. This makes them resistant to chips and scratches, resulting in a high gloss finish.
The patio door lock can be can be seen from the outside, deterring would be thieves from attempting entry. This could save you £100’s in patio door repair.
Once fitted, the door should remain secure even if the thief snaps the door lock cylinder. The handle remains solidly fixed; the door cannot be opened as the shoot bolts are held in place by the handle.
This unit will fit single handle ‘left locking’ patio or french doors, as shown in the pictures.
Tough & Easy exclusively design a wide range of products only available from easy life tools, beware of poor quality copies.
What's in the kit?
Patio Door Handle Securing Bar 'Deluxe'
2 x Screws & Head Caps
2 x padlock Keys
Full and detailed instructions
How do I fit it?
To initially fit the unit, drill 2 small holes in the door frame and attach the anchor peg. For this you will need a drill, pencil and screwdriver. We supply the drill bit and screws in the kit. Very clear instructions are included so even a novice should be able to install the unit in about 15 minutes. Once installed, the unit can be fitted and removed in less than 30 secs.