- Easily fitted and removed – takes less than 30 seconds to fit, no tools or installation required. Fits p and d type sliding door handles.
- High security – constructed using 3 mm steel, this ‘Box Section’ lock is difficult to bend or force.
- Seen from outside – deters thieves, as it can be seen it from outside. You may save £100’s; an attempted robbery would ruin your door.
- High quality finish –powder painted and baked gives a very tough scratch and chip resistant finish. This model is coloured in white gloss.
- Fully complete - Tough & Easy products come complete with a padlock and 2 keys.
- 10-year warranty- the padlock may not be made in the UK and comes with a one-year warranty. The 10-year warranty applies to all other items but excludes fair wear and tear to the paint finish and/or any damage associated with forced entry.
- Quickly and easily fitted in seconds.
This model is only for two horizontal door handles!
This is the deluxe version with curved bar, as can be seen in the pictures.
The Tough & Easy patio door lock can be fitted in seconds. It operates by securing the handles as is shown in the pictures.
Tough & Easy products are designed, made and dispatched quickly from our warehouse, all in the UK.
Patio and french doors are easy for most thieves to open, thus this lock offers a low priced security option to secure your patio doors and give you piece of mind.
This two handle version is very quickly fixed and removed from the doors taking less than 30 seconds. It will secure p and d type sliding door handles as well as the traditional rotating handles.
All Tough & Easy patio door products are painted to a high standard with baked powder paint. This makes them resistant to chips and scratches, resulting in a high gloss finish.
The patio door lock can be can be seen from the outside, deterring would be thieves from attempting entry. This could save you £100’s in patio door repair.
Once fitted the doors should remain secure even if the thief snaps the door lock cylinders. The handles remain solidly fixed; the doors cannot be opened as the shoot bolts are held in place by the handles.
This unit will fit most two handle patio or french doors with either sliding or opening operation, however, the door must have horizontal handles as shown in the pictures (it will not fit on vertical handles).
Tough & Easy exclusively design a wide range of products only available from easy life tools, beware of poor quality copies.
What's in the kit?
Patio door handle securing bar curved 'deluxe'
2 x keys
Full and detailed instructions
How do I fit it?
Slide the bar onto one handle, insert the locating peg and secure with the padlock.